Friday, February 12, 2010

web chatter


These quotes were pulled from people talking about our movie online. The responses came from seeing the trailer. Funny stuff.

Hilarious. I love these things. Hopefully it gets enough attention that they will make a whole film like that. (I really want to see Gregorio Peck in action.)

“I don’t understand what Scream of the Bikini is, but it has bad lip dub and appears to be a period parody. It has instant camp classic written all over it. Or I’m missing the point entirely. It wouldn’t be the first time. I’m sure you’ll tell me if I’m an idiot.”


I love when the title of a movie is so awful, that you know it is going to be be bad. Then when you see the trailer for said movie title,you can confirm what you were thinking! So what is the today’s movie title and trailer that is living up to what I was saying? SCREAM OF THE BIKINI!!! Seriously how awesomely bad does that movie look? It looks so bad, you know it has to be good!”

“And now, a propos of nothing, here's the trailer for a movie called (and I swear to God, this is true,) Scream of the Bikini. Good job, Hollywood. (Seriously? OMG!) ...”

Guns, international intrigue, and women in skimpy bikinis — all of these saucy elements are very necessary for an entertaining throwback to the cornball action films from the 60’s. Fernando Fernandez’s ambitious 2009 endeavor “Scream of the Bikini” certainly looks the part, though to be fair, replicating the look and feel of the campy pictures produced during this era is becoming easier and easier by the day. However, the trailer below promises plenty of tongue-in-cheek action, complete with martial arts, impossibly silly gunplay, and pillow fights. After all, you can’t have a proper retro action movie without an erotic pillow fight or two. I’m pretty sure it’s a requirement upheld by a court of law.”

No comments:

Post a Comment